воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aragorn boromir slash




*yawn*
..
Its getting old now init.
Leaves are falling of the trees and bla bla etc.
I can honestly say that if i looked back on 2008 and said, "what is the main highlight of this year?".
I would say Fuck all.
But iapos;m looking ahead towards 2009.
Hopefully more luck comes my way next year.
1. I get reported to the social.
2. His mum trys to hit me.
3. He dumps me.
4. My lip ring gets stuck inside my lip.
5. My kitten has to go to a new home.
6. Mum and dad nearly break up. (again).

Although a good thing has happened..
.
.
.
.
.
.
I met Benji..
The most amazing guy in the world.
No, iapos;m not kidding.
Hes kind.
And pretty.
And perfect.
And and, ooohh.
hearts;hearts;hearts;

first air jordans, aragorn boromir slash, aragorn buddy icon, aragorn buddy icons, aragorn carries a wounded legolas.



Комментариев нет: