суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cullompton doctor




I feel like I really need to add in more about this, Iapos;m not satisfied at all with the previous entry.

The moment during the concert where I had the revelation / sacred feeling was such a large smack of understanding about the permanence of things that you do in your youth. Iapos;ve broken my wrist, sprained both ankles, split my head open, fallen, failed, trips, tumbled, destroyed my wrists, scarred my body, and in all other terms left nothing to be unharmed by my actions in life. I take risks. Often. Itapos;s the only way that i feel like iapos;m pushing something and achieving a better me while engaging the world. Nothing has been as scary as losing my hearing though. Iapos;m very attached to my hearing and have always taken precautions to make sure bad things donapos;t happen to it. Itapos;s all because I feel like I hear a kind of noise in good architecture. Thereapos;s a sound association with most people and things that I know in this world. I guess I have just about (if not) perfect pitch which is all about being able to hear music correctly to reproduce it. I feel at peace when Iapos;m listening to the waves on plum island. Itapos;s how I live.

Losing that would completely change the way I am able to comprehend the world around me. I would lose my most trusted ability to engage people. Every busy room that I came across during my time of silence was a warbling incomprehension for anything more than 4 feet. I couldnapos;t understand a whisper. My brain had shifted its dependence on my left ear about a week after it happened so that everything felt like it sounded the same again. Quite an interesting thing when you believe that itapos;s normal until someone talks to you. But I didnapos;t have to listen to dead noise anymore.

Itapos;s weird to think about how a few weeks ago I couldnapos;t hear the keyboard when I typed on a computer. As I started in this post, I am very thankful to be able to hear again.

free standing deck plans, cullompton doctor.



Комментариев нет: