воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

car insurance online quote northern ireland




I think I may have to cry if McCain gets elected. I personally donapos;t want more of the same thing and our country has really fallen apart since Bush took over. I donapos;t have confidence in the Republicans to fix what theyapos;ve done. For that matter I donapos;t really have confidence in the Democrats to fix the country. However, McCain isnapos;t planning on giving the middle class that much of a tax cut while the rich just keep getting bigger and bigger tax cuts when they can afford to have less tax cuts. Add to that I read an article today that showed how much he flip-flops on issues so I donapos;t feel I can trust him to do what he says heapos;ll do.

I donapos;t really trust politicians at all. Theyapos;re all lying snakes and Iapos;m really scared for my country. Iapos;m scared of the road weapos;re headed down if our economy doesnapos;t get better. And I wish like hell that the leaders of the country would stop focusing so much on the rest of the damn world, giving money and resources away like we have enough to share, while their own country is falling apart.

Or an even better idea, tax the holy shit out of any company who sends jobs overseas. And I mean tax them until theyapos;re begging for mercy. Itapos;s not fair for them to actually get tax cuts for raising the unemployment here so they can save money.

And I think thatapos;s about all Iapos;ve got to say on that little rant.
car insurance online quote northern ireland, car insurance online quote student, car insurance online quote uk, car insurance online quotes.



Комментариев нет: