понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

array traversal




Just got off the treadmill jogged and walked and ran for an hour and lost 401 cals I know I could have lost more if I would have just ran and jogged the whole thing but yeah needed a cool down.

lost 401 cals
125 fat ( cals iapos;m guessing...)
62.58 min


Fun stuff I still feel like running�lol but yeah Iapos;m getting up tomorrow to do a work out 30 minute vid then on the treadmill again


Todays intake:


B- V8 Fusion 100 juice ( peach mango)

L- Naked Mango Madness juice

D- boiled cabbage with some very hot mexican ... Hot sauce lol to speed the metabolism... And burn my freakin tongue off



ANYWHOO better go take a shower then I may watch for The Love Of Nancy good ED movie I like and of course Sharing the Secret


Well toodles people... If anyone even ever reads this

circuit electronic ignition transistor, array traversal, array transistor, array transducer vector, array towed.



Комментариев нет: